- Weight with charging box: 49g
- Weight of single earphone: 4.5g
- 35dB Active Noise Reduction
- Battery life with charging box: Approx. 30 hours (with noise reduction off)
- Battery life of headphones: Approx. 6 hours
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
The Redmi Buds 4 sport 35dB Active Noise Reduction, dual-mic call noise reduction, 10mm moving coil unit, dual transparency model, and 30 hours of battery when paired with the charging case. In terms of design, the Redmi Buds 4 follows last year’s Airdots 3, but not the Redmi Buds 3. While the Redmi Buds 4 follow a bean-like TWS Earbud design almost similar to the original Airdots, their predecessors, the Redmi Buds 3 follow a stem-like wireless earphones design. So they look radically different from each other.
In terms of battery life, the Redmi Buds 4 has a significant upgrade. They now support 30 hours when paired with their charging case and 6 hours on a single charge. Compare this to last year’s model which offered 20 hours and 5 hours with a charging case and on a single charge respectively.