Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 with Dual Mic Environmental Noise Cancellation, Smart in-Ear Detection
About this item
- Discover the limits of sound with powerful 14.2 mm dynamic driver. Input: 5.2V—1.1A. Impedance: 32Ω. Wireless Range : 10m (open space without obstacles). Troubleshooting steps : Headphones can be switched off, charged fully and then switched on to pair device. Also, earlier settings can be deleted from device that is being paired to headphones. It is recommended that both plugs are removed from case and paired together with the device
- Strong battery life that lasts up to 14 hrs- 4 hrs on a single charge and 14 hrs with charging case .
- Immersive High definition audio quality with LHDC hi-res codec for an exceptional real audio experience.
- Enjoy distortion-free music with powerful neodymium magnets that ensures brilliant sonic accuracy.
- Provides a lossless , fat, low latency , lag–free connection enabled by Bluetooth 5.0 that enhances the music experience
- Experience the uncompromised crystal clear call quality with environment noise cancellation powered by our intelligent dual-mic. Enjoy the stylish ergonomic slip-proof design that has been crafted to perfection
- Embrace the hassle free connection with our one-step pairing for instantly and easily establishing connection
- Smart in-ear detection powered by infrared sensors that let detects when you take off earphones & pauses the music
- Double tap to activate the Voice assistants Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant and perform all operations at ease. Although we love Xiaomi, this device is compatible with all brands and products
0 People watching this product now!
Weight (Single Ear)
Battery Life (Single Charge)
Battery Life (with Case)
Xiaomi Corporation was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is an internet company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. With the vision of being friends with its users and being the “coolest company” in the hearts of its users, Xiaomi is committed to continuous innovation, with an unwavering focus on quality and efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is currently the world's fourth-largest smartphone brand, and has established the world's largest consumer IoT platform, with more than 213.2 million smart devices (excluding smartphones and laptops) connected to its platform. Currently, Xiaomi products are present in more than 90 countries and regions around the world and have a leading foothold in many markets.