Features of BOYA BY-XM6 Rechargeable Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
- BOYA BY-XM6 S2 — ultracompact wireless lavalier microphone kit, including 2 Transmitters with 1 Receiver, supporting two person interviewing.
- High-Fidelity Recording – Built-in high-definition low-noise microphone, with a high-definition lavalier microphone, which converts the sound into a digital signal and transmits it to the receiver, restoring the original high-definition sound.
- Stable signal transmission – Using the 2.4Ghz advanced Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) wireless signal transmission technology, the BY-XM6 System enables stable barrier-free signal transmission within 100 meters (328 feet), and take the hassle out of being bound by wires.
- Stereo & Mono Switch -You can enter the menu page to switch between stereo/mono to meet the recording needs of different occasions and facilitate post-editing
- MUTE — Short press the mute button to mute on or mute off, long press the mute button to power on or power off. When mute is on, the recorder logo on the screen will have a slash. Convenient for Live recording
- OLED Display – The level of your speaking voice will be displayed in real time through the dynamic volume bar on the screen, which is helpful for you to check the recording status and avoid the sound of spraying wheat caused by excessive volume. The gain function can also increase the sensitivity of the microphone to obtain a lower sound
- Built-in lithium battery – both the transmitter and receiver have built-in lithium batteries and support Type C port charging. The remaining power can also be checked through the OLED screen to avoid insufficient power to affect the recording. The metal contacts on the back of the microphone will be adapted to the BY-XM6 charging box in the future.
Specification of BOYA Wireless Lavalier Microphone BY-XM6 S2
- Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency
- Operating Range: Up to 328ft (100m) (without obstacle)
- RF Output Power:＜10mW
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-18KHz
- Maximum SPL: Built-in Microphone: 120dB SPL; Lavalier Microphone: 110dB SPL
- Sensitivity: Built-in Microphone: -39dB; Lavalier Microphone: -39dB
- SNR: > 84dB
- Power Requirements: Built-in Li-ion Battery or USB-C DC 5V or Charging Contact
- Built-in Battery Life: Approx. 7 hours
- Audio Inputs: 3.5mm TRS MIC/LINE IN Jack or Built-in Microphone
- Weight: TX: Approx. 32g (1.13oz); RX: Approx. 32g(1.13oz)
- Dimensions: TX: 62.1×31.6×16.5mm; RX: 62.1×31.6×16.5mm
- Audio Output Connector: 3.5mm Headphone Jack; 3.5mm TRS Output Jack
- Audio Output Level: –60 dBV to -20dBV
Built-in Mic & External Lapel Mic
Each transmitter is with a lav mic and a built-in omni-directional microphone. You can clip the transmitter on the collar to pick up sounds, while you can also plug a lavalier microphone into transmitter’s MIC IN jack for sound capturing.
The transmitter has built-in lithium batteries and support Type C port charging.
After being fully charged within two hours, it can be used for 7 hours, and the OLED screen can display the remaining power to avoid insufficient power recording.
Portable & Ultra-Compact
Small and compact wireless lavalier microphone system, it also comes with a portable pouch for carrying and collecting charging cable, lavalier microphone, adapter cable