The best-selling front & rear dash cam with driver assistance features
- Sony Sensor IMX335
- 2592x1944P（True 2.7K）
- 2 Inch IPS LCD
- Built-in GPS
- WDR & 3D DNR
- Automatic Emergency Recording
- Loop Recording
- App Control (iOS/Android supported)
- Time-lapse Recording（Enabled by the 70mai Hardwire Kit, ASIN:B08R5SBKZR)
- 24-Hour Parking Surveillance（Enabled by the 70mai Hardwire Kit, ASIN:B08R5SBKZR)
Dual-channel dash cam at top-spot recommendation
What’s in the Box?
- 70mai Dash Cam A500S/ Mount/ Power Cord/ USB Car Charger/ Wiring Crowbar/ Electrostatic Sticker/ User Manual
- 70mai Rear Camera RC06/ Rear Signal Wire/ Electrostatic Sticker/ User Manual
- Hardwire kit UP02 (B08R5SBKZR)
- Power cord (B0BFHKWWPX)
- Installation accessories (B09MKFBDPN)
- Distance of Wifi connection: 3-5 meters (You are away from the car recorder will automatically disconnect)
- Power Supply: Cigarette lighter/ 70mai hardwire kit UP02 (Please connect the power supply to use)
- Video Resolution: 2592x1944P(Front)&1920x1080P(Rear)/ 2560x1920P(Front)&1920x1080P(Rear)/ 1920x1440P(Front)&1920x1080P(Rear)
- Operating Temperature: 14℉ to 140℉ (Front & Rear)
- Cable Length: 3.5m (Front) & 5.5m (Rear)
- Professional Support
- If you encounter any problems, please message us (Store:70mai) first, we would love to hear from you and respond your any request.
Sony Sensor IMX335
Sony IMX335 with STARVIS technology have the sensitivity well above that of the human eye. It delivers excellent performance in the low- illumination monitoring. It not only capture the targets in dark places, but even visualize it textures clearly.
Front 1944P & Rear 1080P Recording
70mai dash cam pro plus+ provides you two-way coverage of the road in ahead, and what is coming up behind. Its 140° FOV of the front cam can cover three lanes of traffic for everyday needs and reduce the distortion of ultra-wide angle.
Superior Night Vision
F1.8 large aperture pulls in more light to brighten up dark scenes. 3D DNR(Dynamic Noise Reduction) and smart AI algorithm reduce image noise dramatically. WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) algorithm auto-adjusts the exposure balance of the finest, with no more annoying over-exposure and under-exposure.
2 Emergency Recording Modes
With the advanced G-sensor built-in, the camera will automatically record and save videos from shocks or collisions while driving. you can also manually press the button to lock and save memorable moments on the go.
(Note: The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be changed by settings).
After activating the dash cam for the first time, the camera A500S automatically turns on/off recording when the car is switched on/off. Newly recorded videos will automatically overwrite unlocked videos to free up more memory space. When the SD card memory reaches its limit, simply delete the video manually or format the SD card and re-record.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
A500S comes equipped with LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) and FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System).When the car deviates from the lane, the dash cam issues a real-time voice alert; the cam also reminds you to keep a safe distance during driving, effectively improving the driving safety factor.
Free OTA Upgrade
We will continuously improve the performance of the dash cam through OTA upgrades, disconnecting your phone from the cam and downloading the firmware using an external network before proceeding, and finally reconnecting the dash cam and pushing the firmware upgrade. On the go you can use the 70mai APP to download videos to your iPhone or Android; it is also easy to share videos with family and friends on various social media through the app.
SD Card Guidance
70mai dash cam A500S supports MicroSD cards with a capacity of 16GB to 128GB and a read/write speed of U1 (UHS-1) and above. SD cards are not included in the package and need to be purchased separately. SD cards should be formatted when first used. Please also note the direction of insertion of the SD card, reverse insertion will result in damage to the card slot.
Unique Design of Dash Cam
The A500S features an easy-to-remove design with a sliding back cover that can be easily removed. You can quickly replay videos by pressing the button on the panel or through the 70mai app. In addition, you can also use a card reader to get video clips from an SD card or use a Micro USB cable to get the clips you want.
(Note: When transferring files from the car camera to your computer, use a Micro USB cable with data transfer capability.)
Gets a little more peace of mind – 24H Parking Surveillance & Time-lapse Recording
A suite of handy features, like G-sensor, loop recording, 24H parking surveillance and time-lapse recording make the 70mai pro plus+ dash cam a tempting proposition for the vast majority of users.
70mai hardwire kit UP02 is customized for 24-hour auto-triggered parking surveillance, time-lapse recording and voice alerts. Designed to connect your dash cam directly to your car’s fuse box, this hardwire kit provides safe and continuous power to your camera from your car’s battery when your car is turned off.
Also the camera will inform you of any parking accidents by a voice notification immediately after it is switched on.
* We also have a video on this, please contact 70mai after sales support that will walk you through the installation instructions step by step.